Short-Term Stays are a great solution for those times when family caregivers are traveling or might just need a short break from caring for the senior in their life. And many seniors really appreciate the additional assistance a Short-Term Stay provides when they are ill or recovering from illness, injury or surgery.
At its best, respite care not only provides short breaks that can relieve stress and restore everyone’s energy but can actually become a regular scheduled part of the year. Short-Term Stays offer a refreshing change of pace for seniors, with the opportunity to make new friends, take part in our dynamic calendar of events and outings and enjoy our great cuisine. In fact, some of our permanent residents decided to move in to Blue Bell Place after experiencing the benefits of a Short-Term Stay.
Blue Bell Place offers Short-Term Stays for both Personal Care and Memory Care with flexible schedules and care packages. We are a small, intimate, family-centric community with a team of professional caretakers who always gear all care towards resident comfort and choice.
Our Short-Term Stay residents are able to experience many of the benefits of Blue Bell Place, including:
- Fully furnished apartment with full bath and wireless resident call system
- Meals made from scratch daily with fresh and local ingredients by our culinary team
- Maintenance, housekeeping and transportation services
- A dynamic calendar of events and outings including Watermark University classes
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day to provide assistance